Fine-Art Prints, limited editions
Please note: My photographic activity is on (long) break, and I am no longer able to offer prints.
I needed others, needed to share, to exchange, to confront a vision.
But it is clear that the others did not have this need.
So I went to other countries.
Maybe just a goodbye, only life will tell ...
Thank you to everyone who supported me on this adventure, despite everything being positive in many ways.
For each photography:
• Signed, dated, numbered and titled fine-art print on the back.
• k3 pigment ink from digital capture.
• Matte or Glossy museum paper (Hahnemühle Photo Rag® 308g / Harman by Hahnemühle Gloss Baryta 320g).
• Print only or mounted on aluminum Dibond.
• Two Limited Editions, each of 9 prints.
• Print size:
- Before 2013, December (or #167): 40x40cm or 60x60cm.
- Since 2013, December (or #167): 60x60cm or 100x100cm.
To check available sizes, click a photograph and then down to 'Fine-art print'. This page will then offer you a form with the two available sizes.
No reprint nor reproduction.
Ask informations about this print ?