Betrayed by early life, I grew up with an injury which I almost never get up. This probably explains my questioning bulimia, uncertainty of everything, this duality to life that still haunts me today. A sick curiosity and exacerbated sensitivity allow me to be interested in very different domains, and bring me the desire to pursue my way, but with a particular vision ...
Early attracted by creation universe of all sort, he starts his career in computer generated images and animations. But a genuine passion for the world and the nature of things seriously move him towards art photography, in love with a less technical and more intuitive, more natural tool. Beside computer graphics and sfx, he favor a much purer approach, more traditional, centered on observation and the shot, closer to reality.
"Beyond aesthetic and graphic constant research, I try to take the viewer beyond the subject itself. To look at things differently, to stimulate imagination, is the beginning of understanding, if not a culture of difference. Probably too empathetic, I am often the devil's advocate. Seeing differently is a constant personal enrichment, sort of proof of freedom, which I wish to pass through my various searches and subjects. If I manage to take some out of daily life, to restore them the taste of their dreams, I will have achieved something ..."
These photographs are from digital shots, developed under Lightroom from RAW files. They are not retouched, all the elements that you see were there, and none have disappeared or changed.
○ Break needed!
○ January - September: Permanente exhibition, Galerie O2, Larmor-Plage.
○ October 7 - 23: Contemporary art biennial of Thymerais.
○ July 9, August 4: Ombres et lumières d'artistes, CAC Mauzac.
○ Since February 15: permanente exhibition, Galerie O2, Larmor-Plage.
○ May 1 - 3 : PHOTO CONTEMPORARY Art Fair, Los Angeles - Hollywood | OPF Gallery ONE.
○ August 1 - 15 : Moulin de Pen Castel, Arzon.
○ November 29 to December 31 : Galerie des Docks, Brest, France.
○ June 29 to July 31 : "Estivales Photographiques du Trégor", chapelle de St Samson, L'Imagerie Lannion.
○ May 8-12 | 18-20 | August 4-18 : Art Center of Puyguérin, France.
○ May, 7 - 12 : "Value sea stories", Port esplanade, Vannes, France.
○ June, 23 - end of October : CAC Contemporary art space Mauzac, France.
○ April, 13 - 26 2012 : Mayor's Garden - City hall, Mons, Belgium.
○ December, 9 2011 - December 2012 : Personal exhibition, L'Original art gallery,Auray, France.
○ June 4 - July 2 : Personal exhibition, Art Expo art gallery, Moulins, France.
○ April 8 - June 5 : Retrospective, international Festival 'Photo de mer', Ile Aux Moines city hall, France.
○ November 6 - December 4 : La Sirène Art gallery, Le Mans, France.
○ April 9 - May 2 : International Festival 'Photo de Mer' 2010, Vannes, France.
○ January 15 – February 26 : Personal exhibition, Barclays, Rennes, France.
○ October 15-19 : Salon de la Photo, Paris (Hahnemühle stand).
○ June 5 – September 30 : Festival Photo Peuples et Nature, off, La Gacilly, France.
○ June 6 - 12 : International month of photography, Dol de Bretagne, France.
○ May 14 – June 30 : Parlement de Bretagne, Rennes, France.
○ February 12 - 15 : Affordable Art Fair, Brussels, Belgium.